Sunday, May 09, 2010


I've pretty much given up trying to update my blogroll-it seems to have fallen to classic Hoarders'/Clutterers' Syndrome-but I need to say that this woman and her blog are full of win.


That Queer Chick said...

Hey, your link is borked (you have an extra "http").

And yes, excellent blog.

Comrade PhysioProf said...

Very interesting blog, and extremely well written!

On blogrolls, yeah, mine is a total loss at this point. I'm too fucking lazy to update it, but my impression is that blogrolls are, like, totally LY anyway. I don't think they are significant source of incoming or outgoing links from most blogs these days.

Natailya Petrova said...


I am impressed by the fact that you brought it all together in the first place....

: )

My website is apparently dead...and I am not sure whether I'll throw myself into the arena again soon.

Lucy said...

It's a shame she doesn't snark Twisty Faster anymore. Still, I love the blog and the Cosmocking helps make up for the lack of new Twisty snark.

belledame222 said...

well and frankly Twisty's repertoire is a bit thin. 1-2 years max is probably about as long as the rubbernecking impulse can sustain interest, she said from experience.

Langlay said...

Find wedding venue at watford and wedding reception venue hire hertfordshire, London wedding venue watford London, wedding reception venues hertfordshire, corporate venue hire London, party venue hertfordshire

Anonymous said...

Dear Fetch me My Axe,

I just have a quick question for you but couldn't find an email so had to resort to this. I am a progressive blogger. Please email me back at when you get a chance. Thanks.


Natalia Petrova said...

I link to Belle at now. is dead, but it was part of the massive blogroll.

I need a fiery SFian on my roll.

: )

Witch Mom said...

Hey! Just found your blog and wanted to recommend (Free!)

That's what I use. You install it like a widget, and only update new or edited links at the blogrolling site. It's the only way I have found to keep things up to date painlessly.

And no, I am not a paid spokesperson, LOL. Just another blogger.

Anonymous said...


shyrgil said...

wholesale wedding dresses | Wedding Ideas

液晶网 said...

We are a professional wedding dress manufacturer, located in Guangdong, China. We have been operating in the bridal industry

for more than 10 years, specializing in wedding dress, formal dress, prom dress, bridesmaid dress, evening dress, part dress,

flower girl dress and other dresses in the retail & wholesale. We Fit and flare wedding dresses,corsets prom dresses,lace top wedding

,corsets wedding resses,cheap wedding dresses,Designer Wedding Dresses,wedding dresses,Prom

,Bridesmaid Dresses,cheap wedding

,have fashionable designs and outstanding makers to design gowns to meet different personality for different

customers and all gowns are made of high quality material with reasonable prices. Most of our dresses are sold to USA, UK,

Germany, and others European areas. We have extensive collection of wedding gowns, from simple, clean lines to elaborately,

luxuriously hand-beaded, our designer created the gowns with the finest fabrics and accent with finest lace and hand sewn

sequins, crystal and pearls. We can assure you that each of our wedding dress has the high quality and beautiful looking and

wish you are the most beautiful bride in the world on your wedding day!