Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Too damn cute to be legal, probably

Baby otter rescued by kindly Scottish woman. As if it isn't ridiculously cute enough on its own, (tickling! tickled baby otter! "wee noisies!") it -befriends and cuddles with a tiny white kitten- ffs.

I am totally sympathizing with Fuck You Penguin's ire, and shall take up the cause forthwith. Little bastards!



More forgivable, perhaps because the Engineers understand how to put the Cats in their proper place (squeezes and yodeling), is this. (h/t Alex)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute I'm calling the police!

Anonymous said...

KYOOT EKSPLOSHUN!!!!!!1111!!!!!

Alex said...

Baby otter is SO KYOOT.

Have you seen the Mean Kitty song? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qit3ALTelOo&feature=PlayList&p=BE0CA21D7FDFE089&index=0

belledame222 said...

Yes, I lubs that as well.

Rootietoot said...

Corporal cuddling! Ha! I love engineers. Cat yodeling! I gotta try that with gracie.

Lindsay said...

Oh, the Engineers' Guide to Cats is adorable!

The kitties and the humans.

:)

Gaina said...

'Cats are willing to eat pretty much the same thing day after day after day'.

Lies. Vicious lies. Billy demands a change in menu at least every three days. He's actually sitting watching this with me right now :)

Nick Manley said...

I used that penguin picture for my Facebook profile pic ( : ( :

Anonymous said...

repechttp Take a piece of me

Gilbert Security System said...

I enjoyed reading this