Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Quote of the day: 2/6/07

OTTO: Don't call me stupid.

WANDA: Oh, right! To call you stupid would be an insult to stupid people!

I've known sheep that could outwit you.

I've worn dresses with higher IQs.

But you think you're an intellectual, don't you, ape?


OTTO: Apes don't read philosophy.


WANDA: Yes, they do, Otto. They just don't understand it.

Now let me correct you on a couple of things, OK?

Aristotle was not Belgian.

The central message of Buddhism is not every man for himself.

And the London Underground is not a political movement.



--"A Fish Called Wanda"

5 comments:

little light said...

Hell yeah.


...god, I love that scene.

super des said...

I love that movie.

Renegade Evolution said...

sounds like my blog lol

belledame222 said...

weeeelllll, i didn't want to say it, but now you mention...

i really do think they are all the same one or at most two "person(s)"

seriously, a statcounter or some other way of tracking IP addresses might come in handy someday.

Fidelbogen said...

Oh, but of COURSE Aristotle was Belgian. "They" don't want you to know it...but it's true. So there!

And I happen to know that he invented the belgian waffle, too!

Nyah-nyaaaaah!