Wednesday, February 28, 2007

When "brick house" isn't just a figure of speech

O, just while i'm idling, thought i'd drop a link to one of my most favoritest websites ever: by a woman who takes "objectification" to a whole new level. Objectum-sexuality, she's dubbed it. Specifically, she herself is married to her true love, the Berlin Wall.

With the Berlin Wall and some other constructions it is mainly what they look like. This is not as obvious and superficial as it sounds. For me to be attracted by a construction, it must be a construction with parallel lines, usually horizontal. I also find other manufactured things look good, as Bridges, Fences, Railroad Tracks, Gates... All these things have two things in common. They are rectangular, they have parallel lines, and all of them divide something. This is what physically attracts me.

The purpose of the construction is completely irrelevant in this connection. So for instance The Berlin Wall symbolizes communism and oppression to many people but not to me. I am not interested in politics. The Berlin Wall is my spouse, it is as simple as so.

...I also believe in Reincarnation, that I have had relations to Fences, Walls, Bridges, Gates and other constructions in an earlier life, and that our paths have crossed several times. I have memories from these earlier lives. But of course I can't prove it.

My attraction to the Berlin Wall and other constructions is BOTH emotional AND sexual. I love them as beings (I use this word intentionally here). I enjoy their company… and I catch fire sexually on the Berlin Wall. I also find other constructions sexy, but it is a question of the above-mentioned things: Fences, Walls, Bridges, Railway Rails, Gates…. My sexual feelings towards them are very intense. All these things I was attracted to in the sixties. The Berlin Wall in 1961 when he was built. Also other Walls from the beginning of the sixties, followed by Fences and Bridges. The others "came" later in the middle of the sixties. My feelings for the Berlin Wall are far deeper than what most people believe.




...actually in a way, while she loves objects, she goes out of her way to -not- be objectifying, if you get what I mean:

It is simply to be emotionally and sexually attracted to OBJECTS, things - not human beings or similar, but if you would have any chance to understand this, or get a true picture of it, I think it is very important to know the back-ground, and the ground ideas of persons who are objectúm-sexual: We believe that all objects (things) are LIVING and having a SOUL, (Animism). I think that is very important to see objects as living, if one should be able to fall in love with an object. I have met several people who are of the same, and more people than you might would think, believe in Animism, that also objects are living things and having a soul.

If one can see objects as living things, it is also pretty close to be able to fall in love with them. After all, there are many different sexualities -- if you care to look around. To have make love with a thing isn't any more difficult than having sex it with a man or woman. To be objectúm-sexual and having sex with an object, is NOT the same thing as masturbation, because in masturbation one doesn't see the object as LIVING, one does often dream about a person or something. In objectúm-sexuality one has sex with the object because one loves the object itself. That is a big difference.

...To be attracted to things (which this really is about) IS built on Animism. I relate to things in the same way as when many people relate to other people. And here one can put the blame on the valuations of society that in many cultures are based on Christianity – but what says that man is "the Crown of Creation"? Nothing!!! We share this planet with other beings like animals, things etc. We have all the same worth independent of what we are – an object, an animal or a human being or a plant if it comes to that.

I understand that all this may be difficult to understand for many people, but this is something that really is included in Freedom and the individual's right to choose his own way and be respected for it. I don't harm anybody with my love for the Berlin Wall and other things, nor do they.

If you have questions about this I should be glad to answer them. I am very open and broad-minded. Anyhow I WANT to be it. We all have to live on this earth and the only way to peace, friendship and freedom is accepting and respecting even if one doesn't understand. As long as nobody is injured all is well.


It's kind of sweet, really.

Although, talking of "injured," i do worry a bit: she doesn't really say much about how she consummated the marriage.

I guess some things are just private...

15 comments:

Veronica said...

Um.

Is it animism? Or, is it more like wanting to marry your favorite cartoon character when you grow up?

ArrogantWorm said...

Not sure it's animism, myself. I didn't see sexual relations or falling in love with said objects anywhere in the definitions or examples I found, just the belief that matter has a life essence.

I s'pose her love for the Berlin Wall is all well and good, but what if she were allowed to marry it? Would the destruction of such be prohibited then, because she could believe it to be murder?

belledame222 said...

dude, she says she HAS married it. Him, rather. I guess they're dealing with the (oh HA HA) breakup as best they can...

ArrogantWorm said...

One more thing I'm curious about. For someone to make love with someone instead of to something, doesn't the other party have to be consenting? It's a definition thing I'm talking about. How would a wall consent? Silence doesn't give consent, despite the poular phrase, so my brain kinda froze there, I'm afraid.

ArrogantWorm said...

Ah-ha, I meant legal marriage, since I suppose under religion the belief of animism, technically speaking, could possibly be legalized if you squinted really hard and didn't ask questions. Just a-pondering...

Anonymous said...

I feel reluctant to break the (round, nonparallel) bubble, but the Berliner Mauer, well, that's DIE Mauer, and that ol' wall is a gal!

Anonymous said...

"I am not interested in politics"

-LIES-

Anonymous said...

I used to be in love with a pedestal, but she broke up with me when I tried to put her on herself.

belledame222 said...

HA

Cassandra Says said...

Eli - love to you.
Belle - I do believe you're the only person I know who would dig something like this up, and for that we very much appreciate you.

Trinity said...

I think it's a man:

Picture here

Honestly I don't think there's anything horrendously odd about someone having a sexual fetish for walls. I mean, it's rather out there, but there are tons of fetishes in the world, and not all of them are the more common ones that most of us have come to accept (or at least to tolerate with an amused smile.)

What IS weird is his attitude toward his fetish: Oh, these objects must commune and communicate with me and I understand them. His feeling that the Berlin Wall *wants* to be his husband. His "solution" to the tragedy of the Wall being torn down: to mentally put himself back in time so he can be with his true love.

Sounds to me like he's a fetishist who dealt with that by creating an elaborate world by which the objects that attract him could be more like humans. Kinda sad -- there's nothing wrong in itself with having an unusual fetish.

belledame222 said...

Hm. Not totally clear to me, ectually, from that photo.

and yeah: it's one thing to have a fetish for parallel lines and square constructions (and why the hell not? i am totally curious as to the etiology of that particular fetish, i must admit); it's another to, well...

anyway.

Nice Burmese cats.

Dharma said...

LOL. Love your ending comment.

ArrogantWorm said...

She's got a point, though. The cats are pretty. And the links floating around the site are kind of interesting as well. There's an awesome one going to a guillotine page on how to build a miniature model to scale, but it's schematics are a bit on the expensive side, I think. But then, I like miniatures.

bint alshamsa said...

Odd. Definitely and truely odd.