Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Quote of the day, 1/31/07

Indeed, every individual accused of reptilian pedophilia by David Icke had so far failed to sue, including Bob Hope, George Bush, George Bush Jr., Ted Heath, the Rothschild family, Boxcar Willie, the Queen of England, the Queen Mother, Prince Philip, Kris Kristofferson, Al Gore, and the steering committee of the Bilderberg Group.

"Why do you think that is?" David Icke had asked me when I interviewed him about this matter in London. Then he turned to my notepad and thundered, "Come on, Ted Heath! Sue me if you've got nothing to hide! Come on, George Bush! I'm ready! Sue me! I'm naming names! Come on, Jon! Why are they refusing to sue me?"

There was a silence.

"Because they are twelve-foot lizards?" I suggested, meekly.

"Yes!" said David. "Exactly!"



--Jon Ronson, Them!

8 comments:

Renegade Evolution said...

hehehehehe.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Alon Levy said...

Lizards don't bomb random third world countries.

antiprincess said...

look, I don't mind lizards. I have nothing against the lizard-american community. In fact, some of my best friends are lizards.

but that eyeball licking thing is just gross.

belledame222 said...

oh, you know you're just jealous 'cuz you can't do it. sour grapes, i mean eyeballs.

R. Mildred said...

Lizards don't bomb random third world countries.

What do you think Dick Cheney is then? If ever a man eats raw guinea pigs...

(and they prefer to be called "cold blooded inhuman americans" btw)

Anonymous said...

I thought it was obvious that Kris Kristofferson was a lizard at the very least - look at the guy!

Anonymous said...

Daivd Icke is a creation of the lizards. His purpose in existing is to lure people into a false sense of security, thinking the whole lizard story must be bullshit because it is told in such a ridiculous way by such a ridiculous person; when actually...

Sorry, have had a crap day and that increases my capacity to do lizard talk.