Thursday, June 07, 2007

rrrrRRRRrrrrr

Okay, blogger users:

do you ever get that thing where you highlight something, click the "link" button and instead of doing what it's supposed to, it 1) deletes the word you've highlighted and 2) makes the bloggergif somethingorother code pop up at some random place in the middle of your text? Because, it happens to me fairly often, i can't figure out why (does it think i'm clicking the right button of the mouse?) and it's REALLY ANNOYING.

in other news, this morning i finally had enough and trundled my piece o'shit computer chair down to the basement, after the 37,898,6534th time i had to get up and replace the screw that kept falling out of the arm and making the whole thing fall apart. i gave it a few good solid -kicks- first, though, and let me tell you, it felt gooooood.

6 comments:

SallySunshine said...

Totally. I almost hurled my printer at the wall in my office today. Damn paper jams. I swear, it hates me.

Elayne said...

I've had the first problem you mention quite a bit lately, specifically when I post using my Macbook and the tracking pad rather than a mouse. I think it's because of the tracking pad moving, or maybe me choosing the photo icon instead of the HTML icon. If you're using a Macbook, go slowly and make sure you're blocking off the right text and clicking the right icon.

Rex Libris said...

I haven't had that problem yet, but I'm going to watch for it now.

Is there a way to do a "text below fold" sort of thing? I'm a bit... wordy, sometimes... and I'm really missing the ability to put cuts.

Meh.

belledame222 said...

not in blogger as far as i know.

R. Mildred said...

Is there a way to do a "text below fold" sort of thing? I'm a bit... wordy, sometimes... and I'm really missing the ability to put cuts.

No.

I came from using wordpress which does do that very useful feature and then to blogger.

No such feature, or if it is there they're staying quiet about it.

But you can have a totly cstomizbl clr scheme, fo sho.

R. Mildred said...

I mean, even fucking LJ does it, so you'd think... but no, it's not, it doesn't, you can't.