Saturday, June 03, 2006

"Sir! Om shanti, Sir!"


Thanks to alphabitch for this truly stellar find: yogabeans, "your internet source for plastic action figures demonstrating ashtanga yoga."



Marge: Great! Now exhale and turn your right foot out and bring your right hand down as far as you can toward your foot. If you can grab your big toe, that's terrific! Otherwise, you can rest your hand lightly on your knee and slowly work it down your shin. Bring your left shoulder back and look up at your left hand, which needs to go straight up! Look at your thumb! It will help you stay balanced! Five to eight breaths here.

Hulk: RRRRR! Can't do pose! Too angry!

Batman: Well, don't look at me, for Christ's sake, I can barely move my arms.

Power Ranger: Dudes! Yoga is totally awesome!


Marge: . . . then rotate your left foot out, exhale your left arm down to your big toe or shin, and look up as you stretch your right arm toward the sky!

Hulk: Hulk only see ceiling.

Batman: It's a figure of speech, you big, badly dressed homophobe.

Power Ranger: I can see the sky! In my imagination! It's a big, beautiful blue sky full of fluffy little clouds!

Batman: Jesus.

3 comments:

Bamboo Lemur Boys Are Mean To Their Girls said...

You're hilarious. I've said this before. Must look for better word.

belledame222 said...

Thanks, but in this case I defer to the genius of the yogabeans website...

alphabitch said...

So glad you enjoyed it! I can't stop laughing myself. I kind of wish I had more bendable action figures around the house.