or, The fifteen second version of the posts I would be making if I had the time, energy, and/or inclination:
1) A stranger on the Internets objecting on their own blog to what they perceive as your assery regarding one of their posts, even saying something to you along the lines of "sit your ignorant ass down and shut the fuck up till you know what the hell you're talking about," does not, in fact, amount to your "being silenced."
2) Transpeople are not actually out to steal your precious wimminly fluids, rare and desirable as those undoubtably are.
2a) They're not out to steal your precious Andrew Sullivan fluids either.
3) Yes, racism still is socially acceptable. Yes, so is sexism. No, you don't win anything. Yes, you are still being an asshole. No, you don't win anything for that either.
3a) Phyllis Chesler, oh, and Judy whosis, I'm looking at you. Also, Phyl, the whole mutation into a rabid Islamophobic Pajamas Media-blogging possible McCain supporter, neocon thing? David Cronenberg called, he wants to film it. The rest of us really don't enjoy the spectacle, though.
4) Monday was International Sex Workers Rights Day.
5) I know this is a really difficult concept, but generally speaking, if you want other people to give a shit about you and your problems, it helps if you in turn give a shit about them, once in a while.
6) There is no point six.
7) Baby raccoons sound a lot like baby birds, and dogs get -really- excited about their presence in one's chimney.
8) Stephen King is a pretty good writer, except when he isn't.
9) sweet steaming baby Yog-Soggoth, you're more loathsome every day. p.s. shouldn't you be out campaigning, anyway?
10) This is not, in fact, an autonomous collective.
11) This is not your beautiful house.
12) This is not your beautiful blog.
13) And the London Underground is not a political movement.
14) And, oops, neither are you.