Monday, March 27, 2006

As good an argument for retroactive abortion as I've seen lately

...are two little drawling proto-Coulters who not only think telling drearily offensive "black jokes" that were stale when Rush Limbaugh was gumming his first lead-paint-covered zwieback make them SO CLEVER OH. MUH. GUHD, but have the means and vanity to film themselves doing it and put the video up on the Internets.

link (warning: not work-safe despite cutesy "G-rated" business, may cause blood pressure spike and eyeball bleeding)

found via blac(k)ademic (check out some of the other fisking and fine writing while you're there)

4 comments:

Sage said...

I couldn't watch more than 10 seconds of it. I just found your site through your comment at dark daughta's place, and I must say I'm enjoying the great reads here!

belledame222 said...

Hey, sage. Good to know, and cheers!

mcarp said...

Yanked from youtube for TOS violation.

Sophie Grace said...

Thanks for such a great post and the review, I am totally impressed! Keep stuff like this coming. Go with site webstagram to read a lots blogs s yours on instagram.