Thursday, February 15, 2007
Okay, I am Spartacus too, goddamit.
First Amanda, and now the excellent Shakespeare's Sister is resigning from the Edwards campaign. Why? Well, apparently now they've been getting death threats.
You know. I'll just say this. No, in general I don't think dumping on religion (which as far as i know had nothing to do with SS anyway) is the best way to make friends and influence people. However:
1) Edwards damn well should have been prepared for such a thing, if he'd actually read the blogs of the people he'd hired. And, should be way WAY better about standing up for said people, even if he didn't actually fire the bloggers. How in the fuck are you going to get any important legislation through if you're this lily-livered and/or cynical about cutting your losses at the -beginning- stages of the campaign?
2) This was not about alienating potential voters; this was a furnace blast of sheer bullying and worse, instigated by extreme right wingnuts and total pieces of shit.
3) Death threats, now? Yes, God must be reeeeeal proud of you miserable fuckstains.
4) Blow me, Edwards, you vacuous bimbo
5) William Donohue, Michelle Malkin, and Bill O'ForFUCKSSAKEaren'tmyfifteenminutesUP Reilly, and every wretched coward who sent threats of violence to total strangers, on the grounds of Fearless Leader said, "Sic!"--in the name of religion, no less:
May you shite hedgehogs. May you grow like an onion, with your heads in the earth. May you be smitten with pustulent boils. May you never know love, or peace, or happiness, or a burn-free piss, ever again. May you crack and split open, you whited sepulchres, so that all your toxic insides spill and hiss on the ground for the whole world to see, and stomp on, with as much mercy as you've shown to others, yourselves.
May your God reward you in exactly the way you deserve.
"I'll pray for you."
p.p.s. Spartacus swarm headquarters here.
UPDATE: here. there are many Spartacuseseseseses. more all the time.
p.p.p.s. Simply Left Behind has some good suggestions for those who want to get, not just mad, but even.