Thursday, September 06, 2007

Bad blogger, no biscuit

Just to let y'all know: I'm still around, have a bunch of half-finished posts that may or may not ever get finished. and am aware I made some promises to some people to post about certain things, and never followed through. I'm sorry about that. I'm not demoralized by blogwars or nuffin' (some people were asking) but RL wise I'm a bit tired at the moment, and I have some other projects going as well. Eventually I hope to get some more regular content back up again.

6 comments:

Rootietoot said...

Take your time. You're a busy woman. I look forward to reading what you have to say, when you've time to say it.

Blackamazon said...

*hugs*

We must emeet for dessert and debriefing!

belledame222 said...

YES!! Chocolate covered briefs! I mean. uh. yes! let's meet soon!

Daisy Deadhead said...

Belle, our local cat rescue has a kitty named Belle, obviously named after you! :)

Had to show you: Belle the cat!

Vanessa said...

That's it, you're fired.

belledame222 said...

AWWWZ! Belle the Cat! so cute!