Friday, September 21, 2007

How has he not just choked himself on that foot?

Foot in mouth, head up ass, all that wind...and yet, words keep coming out of his mouth, somehow.

Yeah, fucking BillO again; you're surprised? Well, he is:

O'Reilly surprised "there was no difference" between Harlem restaurant and other New York restaurants

Summary: Discussing his recent dinner with Rev. Al Sharpton at the Harlem restaurant Sylvia's, Bill O'Reilly reported that he "couldn't get over the fact that there was no difference between Sylvia's restaurant and any other restaurant in New York City. I mean, it was exactly the same, even though it's run by blacks, primarily black patronship." O'Reilly added: "There wasn't one person in Sylvia's who was screaming, 'M-Fer, I want more iced tea.'


No, it's not an Onion article. It's...O'Rly?

tbh I don't know why he and his ilk haven't put the Onion out of business by now.
You can't make this shit up.

9 comments:

Sassywho said...

you know, at some point in his career he's going to end it with 2 words and then disapear into the sunset: "just kidding".

seriously, there's no way anyone is that dense.

Alon said...

I was at a restaurant in Alabama, and was astonished at how much it's the same as in New York. At one point, a black couple went in, and the waitress seated them and gave them the menus. Nobody told them to leave. Nobody referred to them as niggers, or used the word "Nigger" in any way. And when I paid with my debit card, the waiter said, "Thank you, sir," without flinching at my family name or muttering anything about Jews.

Alon said...

(That didn't actually happen. The furthest south I've been in the US, excluding the Far West, is Philadelphia)

belledame222 said...

-wince-, then

yes well ORly is from Long Island, I don't doubt he also has ignorant-ass things to say about white Southerners, along with, well, everyone else.

bint alshamsa said...

Well, I don't know what's wrong with YOU people because I'm just happy to find out that us black people are finally starting to think for ourselves. Here I was thinking that we had been doing so for thousands of years. If it weren't for O'rly, how would I have ever known this is actually a new phenomena.

Rootietoot said...

Alon- I live in South Georgia, and eat all the time at this little Mom and Pop place (white folks). Get this! They actually serve black people! Not only that! The black folks get a fried chicken breast just like the white folk! It's a family style place, with long tables everyone sits at and! White folk sit next to black ones! And no one seems to mind! And we share the same hot sauce bottle! And tea pitcher!

O'Reilly is an ignoramus.

Dw3t-Hthr said...

Heh. So last night I chased down a Van Halen video -- "Right now" -- because I remembered it as being fairly good, and was struck by how many of the "right now ..." statements in the video haven't changed. Some of which is depressing.

One of them was "Right now black people and white people don't eat together very much."

Anonymous said...

Dare I ask, but why on earth was he lunching with Jesse Sharpton?

Plain(s)feminist said...

Seriously, wouldn't you really like to know what Sharpton thinks of this?