Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Two announcements

The 30th Carnival of Feminists is up at The Feminist Pulse. Check it out. Much good stuffage.

Also, it is apparently National Delurking Week, or so I hear from Amber. Therefore: I invite you to delurk. Yes! You! There, in the corner, hiding coyly behind that paper fan! You, in the suit of armor! You, crouched beneath the desk! Delurk! Delurk! Deplane--oh.

but, no pressure or nothin'.

anyway, it is as good a time as any to make my periodic reminder that there is an Introductions thread, which is immortalized, more or less, in the sidebar.

(three. three announcements).

8 comments:

belledame222 said...

Hi! Thanks! Welcome!

Anonymous said...

Oh...you could see me under the desk, huh?

Hi!

belledame222 said...

Hi!

Anonymous said...

jumps out behind the computer and shout

BOO!

Jumps back

Amber Rhea said...

I guess lately I am a bit of a lurker, huh? Sorry 'bout that. Stupid work schedule.

Alex said...

I probably technically count as one of those lurkers, if only because I don't have the energy for all the thrashes you seem to get into... it takes most of mine just to read about YOU being in them.

defenestrated said...

I lurked on over from feministe, 'cause your comments generally rock. Unsurprisingly, so does your blog.

belledame222 said...

thanks, trillian! welcome!