Thursday, April 23, 2009

And I didn't get any candy, either.

Talking to random strangers anonymously via this site omegle, at Emmy's suggestion. I dunno, conversation-wise, I think I prefer Infocom, or at least BlogWarBot. However:

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!

Stranger: HAY BBY YOU LIKE BUTTSEX?
You: "Hi"
Stranger: ..DO YOU?
You: Oh dear, this isn't starting off auspiciously.
You: Can you play "Melancholy Baby?"
Stranger: I DON'T TAKE REQUESTS.
You: Whaddya know, me neither.
Stranger: WE HAVE SO MUCH IN COMMON
You: Yeah, the all-caps thing and everything. Oh, wait.
Stranger: this is sort of awkward. let's just make with the buttsex.
You: I'd rather hear "Melancholy Baby."
Stranger: dammit why do you have to be so difficult?!
Stranger: this is why we'll never work out!
You: Like two ships passing, as it were.
Stranger: well. i think i'll go solicit buttsex from somebody else,
then....... ....BUT. I STILL LOVE YOU.
You: It really doesn't get any better than this, does it...

Your conversational partner has disconnected.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

i'm not really *sure* why i want convo's with people i don't know or trust?

i'm not getting what the appeal is.

belledame222 said...

cheap lulz, basically.

Unknown said...

that's what i thought. my sense of humor is lacking sometimes...

Anonymous said...

Ha, I actually met someone! Like, someone someone! We're now chatting not-anonymously! I have a crush. :)

belledame222 said...

Well. That's not very friendly.

Hey to Meredith if I haven't seen you before, p.s.

Anonymous said...

*waves!* I used to be The Mental Feminist. I was about to tell you to update your blogroll, because in a week, I'm going live with a similar venture, but in a new spot and under my real name, gasp. I will keep you posted.

Drakyn said...

Here are a couple of the chats I've done. ^_^

I think this will not be good for my insomnia... it is too much fun!

Spider said...

I chatted with someone dude working in foreign affairs in Singapore. It was interesting. Of course, I had to go through some "duds" first -- assholes who wanted to cyber.

I swear, 14 year-old boys should be kept of the internet...

Renee said...

I hope you didn't have to pay for that annoyance.

belledame222 said...

nah.