1) Unlike my mother, I was not subjected to "When your baby's crying, it won't matter whether you got A's or B's."
2) I can at least openly talk about and express my erotic attraction to women (yes, thank Gay Rights for this too, but to me they are inextricably interconnected)
3) Voting is a good thing too, yes, much as too many of us (wimmin and otherwise) -and- our supposed representatives have been taking that right far too much for granted lately.
4) I don't have to wear layers and layers of cumbersome, heavy, floor-length skirts, no matter what the weather.
5) Although I don't personally make use of it, I know that birth control is readily available to me. (and I keep in mind that that is something to not take for granted even, especially now).
Bitch Lab (ooh, you just love me for this), Jean of You Are Here, antiprincess of I Shame the Matriarchy, Aishwarya of Kaleidoglide, Nappy As I Want To Be, petitpoussin, dykotomy, The Angry Black Woman, Winter of Desperate Kingdoms, Badgerbag, Jack at Angry Brown Butch, prospheros, Dan at Otter Ponderings, Whitters at Polyester Bride, zwrk at Placeholder, scenius of Sexual Ambiguities, Red Frique of Getting My Frique On, Sarah at Diary of Barbie's Worst Enemy, White Bear of Is There No Sin In It? the fine folks at Stroppyblog, zan of Butterfly Cauldron, evil fizz, the women of Medusa Coils,, Midwestern Transport, Rab of Brown Rab Girl Fish, EL of My Amusement Park, Damion of Queering the Apparatus, Noli Irritare Leones and Lady Aster.
...and anyone else I've missed and/or who has a mind to.
i am: decisively indecisive this morning.