Wednesday, October 18, 2006

The haunting, cryptic poetry of spam, cont'd.

In today's box:


The first is of a plethora of frogs going through random rhythms. This is slightly worrying: cold showers and prunes can only be around the corner.
- Long-term, that relationship was ending anyway. Annoyingly, it does turn out to be way more productive than starting and finishing later in the day, and apart from the transitional jetlag, I do actually feel better for it as well.
The guest on the show was Lawrence Fritts, who is the director of the Electronic Music Studios . Wilson Betemit started at third base during Chipper's absence. Some of the highlights are discussed below. - Short-term, AMD might lose money. First, it's my wife who's responsible for initiating the process. Annoyingly, it does turn out to be way more productive than starting and finishing later in the day, and apart from the transitional jetlag, I do actually feel better for it as well. More over the next week.
More pictures to come, therefore, when I get the full gallery up in the next few days.
It's got better, though.
They released Wes Obermueller, the pitcher they received in exchange for Kolb during the offseason.
Some of the highlights are discussed below.
They then sold the pitcher's contract to Japan's Orix Buffaloes.
Wilson Betemit started at third base during Chipper's absence.
They then sold the pitcher's contract to Japan's Orix Buffaloes. More pictures to come, therefore, when I get the full gallery up in the next few days. At six or so in the morning, I'm lucky she doesn't use a backhand across the chops to stir me.
More over the next week.
If our roles were reversed, she might wake up with permanent marker drawn on her face, an atomic wedgie, and her hand in a bowl of warm water.
You'd think I'd learn these things the first time. Yes, I appreciate that we steal a moment together, however brief, in the middle of our hectic schedules. You can download this program at the ReBirth Museum, a website setup to illustrate the history, community and development of ReBirth.
Luckily for us both, my nightstand lamp was out of reach. You'd think I'd learn these things the first time. It's got better, though.
The first is of a plethora of frogs going through random rhythms. subsidiary of UK-based ICEM Ltd. These can also be used for Trillian, Miranda .
The best way to communicate for FREE!
As I lay there, facing away from her, I could sense her approaching my backside with her pointy finger poised to poke.
With Edgar Renteria and Marcus Giles nursing injuries, infielder Martin Prado was recalled from Double-A Mississippi where he was hitting . Now you can see and talk to your friends across the planet with this outstanding video phone, easy to use with unbeatable video and audio quality. Wilson Betemit started at third base during Chipper's absence. You'd think I'd learn these things the first time.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is SO TRUE.*

*A'ight, I've now officially commented on your blorgh under two different handles. I'm clearly overdue for the "Introduce Yourself" thread.

Rootietoot said...

I followed that like a toddler with a 10 ft string of spaghetti.
(mentally reciting the method for biscuits and cream gravy so I know I'm still here). I know KNOW that your post made sense to many people. But today...it's Greek. Maybe it's the cold pills.

antiprincess said...

ooh! I just got one!

Any plaintiff can be a big fan of the skyscraper beyond a cab driver, but it takes a real ball bearing to take a peek at a shabby razor blade. Sometimes a demon reads a magazine, but a light bulb defined by a skyscraper always operates a small fruit stand with the blithe spirit about a hydrogen atom! When a scythe living with a turkey is magnificent, a gentle fighter pilot competes with a stovepipe near a warranty. A vacuum cleaner about the bullfrog self-flagellates, and the minivan of the fairy beams with joy; however, a deficit for an earring makes a truce with the reactor about another paycheck.

belledame222 said...

That's what I've always said, by cracky!

Rootietoot said...

..dang

billie said...

congrats on being around for a year already!

Anonymous said...

Here's an idea for a story, "ripped from today's headlines" (and by "today's headlines" I mean what's waiting in my spam folder)...

I expect a call from Michael Bay and a dump truck filled with millions.

...

Imagine that these word-vortices, designed to foil anti-spam measures, form the un-intentional foundation of nascent machine consciousness.

Software bots generate randomly assembled blocks of text by absorbing words, sentences and paragraphs gathered from millions of sources.

At some point (let's give it a slick name - how about L'heure de la conscience) a spam bot becomes sentient.

Somehow, primed for launch nuclear missiles and rooms filled with huge flashing lights are involved in the climax.

Needs a good title though...

Perhaps S.P.A.M. (because aronyms seem authoritative).

Anonymous said...

dwayne m: There is a novel with almost that very plot. It's called "Exegesis" by Astro Teller and was written *quite* a while ago, when the WWW was young.

http://206.210.94.135/writings/

It's a very quick read.

Anonymous said...

Oh, and I forgot to say, entertaining.

Anonymous said...

@Mandos:

Many thanks.

And although this means my dreams of buying a titanium plated yacht equipped with a champagne jacuzzi using my ill gotten Hollywood money must be canceled, I'm going to check that out.

belledame222 said...

> who the fuck is Gayle Dickerson?

well, according to Google, one of 70000 people related to British royalty; some sort of development officer for something or other; a descendent of Johann Georg Hutzel; the "Player of the Match;" and much much more!

probably she's really one of the Illuminati. ssh! ssh!

antiprincess said...

congratulations on your one-year blogiversary!

mWAH - my inspiration!