Tagged again, this time by Alon, and one I haven't done before (I think). The gist:
list five things about myself that most people don’t know, of which one isn’t true.
Ah. Erm. Uh. Okay.
1. When I was a kid, I wanted to be a paleontologist...for, like, about five minutes. (we had had a field trip that i enjoyed, i guess). It was a change from "fairy princess" and "ballerina," I suppose.
2. I used to figure skate, and even entered a regional competition once. (I came in dead last).
3. My middle name is "Elena."
4. I dislike ketchup to the point of loathing.
5. I own a pair of PVC thigh high fetish boots, but rarely wear them, alas.
(Are people supposed to guess which one is untrue?)
kh, who really needs to get a damn blog of her own but can do this meme right here in the meantime; sbmontana; Aunt B.; everyone who's posted in the last three comment threads; and anyone else who has a mind to.