Saturday, November 25, 2006

Haunting, cryptic poetry of spam: the Eternal Saga

Subject: Re: by gods

body will be programmed to enable one to virtually try on a piece from Missouri when its sensors determine a high level of air age of technology is relatively new to me, but in the short space
Do you really think third-rate military dictators would laugh at substantial market. This would most definitely be a competitive day, aerial warfare cannot be blamed on the invention of planes.
reacting to feedback from their surroundings. The premise behind valuable to her work as a weaver. She has described to me how painters who had enough self-esteem in their own interpretations,
The increases in technology have made communicating in the experienced what has already happened and the many researches how I could use computers in my art-making process. As it turns
: elaborate and painstaking make -up, photo manipulation through simply a cutter cut letters out of self adhesive vinyl, and was with a simple force of a hand or water. Without a doubt, the
people in the workplace experience. Mr. Typalot is perhaps more which is unfortunately high sought after and is in most cases focused audience, limited budgets, and aesthetic agendas the
might be perceived as healthy. I sometimes envision a situation age of technology is relatively new to me, but in the short space gained access to a seemingly endless supply of information. Text
him/herself ahead of the field in his/her discipline. Even stimuli. In effect, each individual neuron is its own decision electronic facilities, whereas paper is mortal and indefinite
gained access to a seemingly endless supply of information. Text computer. In these instances the computer is like a tool the living beings existing mentally only in a digital environment
designed for the metal production industry and XY plotters can be programmers are beginning to recognize that data they produce towards global integration hereinafter global integration is the


***

D'you think this is actually Skynet trying to assert itself?

i worry.

5 comments:

J. Goff said...

In my inbox:

------------

wish me good luck on black friday!
wish me good luck on black friday! maybe write some poetry or something.
Hey hey yeah oh yeah, tell my love now. I made H give it back.
and I hated myself for it. Because of this, a bunch of hardcore, right-wing Christian groups are boycotting Wal-Mart on Friday and Saturday, which are two of the biggest shopping days of the year.
maybe write some poetry or something. Still drives a cement truck.
even if you only spend a couple of dollars, it is still an act of defiance and a protest against discrimination.
Listen what I say oh I got your hey oh.
There are rules that everyvampire must obey. I think Election day should be made a National Holiday.
Because of this, a bunch of hardcore, right-wing Christian groups are boycotting Wal-Mart on Friday and Saturday, which are two of the biggest shopping days of the year.
Things are so much easier to think than to say.
im completely in denial about like. Consumers are willing to pay for gift cards they can use anywhere, a new survey finds.
I also need my license, and a car.
Two: Never allowyourself to develop feelingsfor a human being.
I think I need to not do the safe and smart thing. We went with a course of helping her out and it has really helped her as far as her schooling goes however everynight around dinner time she has had major meltdowns.
So we shall see if it helps.
The worst part of all is that my troubles are NOTHING compared to some other people, and yet I still get so worked up about it all. Two: Never allowyourself to develop feelingsfor a human being. fast jede Woche entweder eine Arbeit oder Test.
luis isnt hes stupid and doesnt call me!

----------

I am curious what these rules that vampires must obey are? I thought vampires were laws unto themselves...

Maybe it has to do with sunlight. Always check your watch?

The Gal Herself said...

Thanks for the birthday wish. And I enjoyed your profile. Wish I'd said it.

Rootietoot said...

i read it and i thunk 'wut?'

Anonymous said...

That's not poetry. This is:

Whoever visits this beloved land,
where lives the lady Love reserved for me,
sees vistas rolling forth abundantly,
a sky spread like a hospitable hand;

the nightingale recalls her sorrows and
projects them in angelic harmony,
and in her sweet and precious company
Love flames up like a reignited brand.

How many beasts that agitate the grasses,
imparting to them their pulsating grace,
while dancing playfully against the breeze,

how many fish that dally at their ease
in pools more crystalline than any glass is,
since first I came and sojourned in this place?

(Martelli, tranlsation mine)

Anonymous said...

It's the secret code of the Cylons!