Thursday, November 23, 2006

o KICKASS. I've been Translated!

really! I was checking my stats and a trackback led me to this site; apparently someone wanted the googlebot translation of a post on my site into German, and here 'tis:

Mir meine Axt holen!

oo, and -everything- gets translated, blöglinken too!

"Jill Rants und Raves."

"Oy ist Yo rückwärts"

"Alle Mädchen-Armee: Ovathrow der Status Quo!"

"Die Shouty Frau"

"Joe. Mein. Gott."

"I, Arschloch"

"Gehen, Gehen, Bimbo!"

"Kampagne für Unshaved Snatch (FLUCHEN) u. anderes Rants."


..und müch, müch möre! das ist der AWESOME.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so cool. I may actually have to rename my blog 'Die Shouty Frau'...

Also - how fabulous are 'gehen gehen Bimbo' and 'kampagne fur unshaved snatch'? Things just sound funnier in German.

belledame222 said...

especially machine-translated German.


now I wanna run the whole thing through the Swedish Chef-o-tizer. Bork bork bork!

Kevin Andre Elliott said...

Wow. It translates the comments too. Very cool indeed.

Anonymous said...

Ich möchte wohl sehen, wie das Program meinen kleinen Beitrag übersetzt. Ich bin aber ganz begeistert, die witzige Prose und die beissenden Betrachtungen der Schönen Frau (ohne Mitleid!) auf Deutsch lesen zu können.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it. The stupid fucking programme tried to translate German into German. We shouldn't worry about Skynet for a while yet.

Veronica said...

That is awesome.

Frank Partisan said...

Does it get any better?

Alon Levy said...

Ich bin ein Berliner!