Saturday, September 16, 2006

"Clowns to the left of me. Jokers to the right! Here I am..."

"stuck in the middle with...?"

Or is it even the middle? Probably not by most peoples' definitions; but then, perhaps, that's the point. I'm feeling a bit tired of most peoples' definitions, on the whole. ON EDIT: "Sociopolitically and otherwise."

(i am NOT TRIPPING. NOT ONE TEENY TINY BIT. NO).

...and I don't know as I want to stay "stuck."

just on the whole i feel roughly like, it's not so much that I see "black!" "white!" and am all, "it's all shades of grey! possibly all even more or less the same shade of grey! soothe soothe! can't we all just...?"

more like, "dude, didn't this box of crayons come with like a whole bunch of OTHER colors? this shit is boring, and I can't even see the picture anymore."

9 comments:

Bamboo Lemur Boys Are Mean To Their Girls said...

Girl you're trippin. I like.

belledame222 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
belledame222 said...

no, dude, i am not HIGH; i am being PROFOUNDLY YET PITHILY METAPHORICAL.

okay maybe a little high.

preeeeeeettttttyyyyyyyy collllorrrsssssssssss

Rootietoot said...

Crayons are for amateurs.
get thee some oil paints.

יקי said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

"Clowns to the left of me. Jokers to the right! Here I am..."

sounds like Parliament House, Australia.

belledame222 said...

oh, damn, but: entertaining! Those guys get into actual physical brawls and shit! We could probably use more of that, tell the truth. I mean, I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for most of our lot to be as erudite as the British Parliament; or, well, the back of a cereal box, in some cases, for that matter...

Anonymous said...

Can I add a nontheistic "Amen"?

belledame222 said...

sure!