Sunday, September 24, 2006

Wo, Bill!

Goddam. Did he ever kick this much ass when he was in office? I don't think i recall ever seeing him quite this pissed. In a good way, i mean. Please, sir(s), can we have some more??


*******

"Do you think you did enough [to capture Bin Laden], sir?"

"No"

[overlap] "Right."

"But at least I tried. That's the difference btween me and some. Including all the right-wingers who are attacking me now. They ridiculed me for trying; they had eight months to try; they did not try. I. tried. So I tried and failed. When I failed, I left a comprehensive anti-terrorist strategy, and the best guy in the country, Dick Clark--who got demoted. So, you did Fox's bidding on this show. You did your nice little conservative hit job on me. What I want to know...How many people in the Bush administration did you ask this question of?"


more here

9 comments:

SUEB0B said...

I miss him. Despite his being a lying philanderer, I miss him. I miss having a president who can string two sentences together, who can develop and support a decent argument, who isn't afraid to go one on one with a questioner...But most of all, I miss having a president who can pronounce "nuclear."

Anonymous said...

DAMN, Gina. Also - has anyone read the Richard Clarke book? After he mentioned it 47 times I feel like I should.

Anonymous said...

"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act" - George Orwell

midwesterntransport said...

thanks for pointing me in that direction. good-o, bill!

LeeSee said...

Why wasn't he like this in office?

Yeah he was a lying philanderer however that's between him and the missus, none of my concern.

The lies paralized him and he was unable to move forward. Now we're stuck with a bugwit.

belledame222 said...

little Lulu! -sweary- Little Lulu! awesome.

Anonymous said...

Wow. This is great. Bill rules! Thanks for posting this!

Anna in PDX said...

Yes, agree on all points. The clip was pretty hard hitting. I also liked the Olbermann one.

Alex said...

And, as the Daily Show pointed out: the media is jumping all over him for GASPSHOCK - BEING ANGRY!

Instead of, you know, addressing his response.

Angry Clinton + Intellectual Clinton! Which one will they choose?!

Oh right.