Sunday, September 24, 2006

Wo, Bill!

Goddam. Did he ever kick this much ass when he was in office? I don't think i recall ever seeing him quite this pissed. In a good way, i mean. Please, sir(s), can we have some more??


"Do you think you did enough [to capture Bin Laden], sir?"


[overlap] "Right."

"But at least I tried. That's the difference btween me and some. Including all the right-wingers who are attacking me now. They ridiculed me for trying; they had eight months to try; they did not try. I. tried. So I tried and failed. When I failed, I left a comprehensive anti-terrorist strategy, and the best guy in the country, Dick Clark--who got demoted. So, you did Fox's bidding on this show. You did your nice little conservative hit job on me. What I want to know...How many people in the Bush administration did you ask this question of?"

more here


SUEB0B said...

I miss him. Despite his being a lying philanderer, I miss him. I miss having a president who can string two sentences together, who can develop and support a decent argument, who isn't afraid to go one on one with a questioner...But most of all, I miss having a president who can pronounce "nuclear."

petitpoussin said...

DAMN, Gina. Also - has anyone read the Richard Clarke book? After he mentioned it 47 times I feel like I should.

church of stop shopping said...

"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act" - George Orwell

midwesterntransport said...

thanks for pointing me in that direction. good-o, bill!

LeeSee said...

Why wasn't he like this in office?

Yeah he was a lying philanderer however that's between him and the missus, none of my concern.

The lies paralized him and he was unable to move forward. Now we're stuck with a bugwit.

belledame222 said...

little Lulu! -sweary- Little Lulu! awesome.

Eric said...

Wow. This is great. Bill rules! Thanks for posting this!

Anna in Portland (was Cairo) said...

Yes, agree on all points. The clip was pretty hard hitting. I also liked the Olbermann one.

Alex said...

And, as the Daily Show pointed out: the media is jumping all over him for GASPSHOCK - BEING ANGRY!

Instead of, you know, addressing his response.

Angry Clinton + Intellectual Clinton! Which one will they choose?!

Oh right.