Sunday, April 15, 2007

Nice day for it...

Dear Some Person Whom I'd Not Before Seen (I Don't Think) On The Street Where I Live:

You know. I realize the menfolk are a bit more casual than usn's when it comes to voiding one's bladder in oh let's call it the great outdoors? the public square? outside the box? due to convenience of anatomy and/or socialization, no doubt.

nonetheless. Broad daylight. Public street. Cars passing. People walking about. AND, you are not even facing against the wall, but right there on the sidewalk, into the road.

Yes, of course no one said anything or (except me apparently) even did so much as a double-take or appeared to notice. It's New York. We both know this. I've lost a fair number of my previous inhibitions myself, for better or for worse.

But, dude: while you're on the phone?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some people are really just nuts.

I wonder if he finished the call before zipping up? If he didnt, couldnt that mean the person on the other end was momentarily talking to his penis?

Now that I think about it though, I have talked to many of my fellow males before and I imagine I was basically talking to a penis. Infacy I talk to many penisus quite often now that I think about it.

Ehh, Im sorry what was I talking about?

Step away from the Dr.Pepper!!

Anonymous said...

Hahahahah that was an amazing punch line. I have to say I'm a little impressed, as well as jaw-dropped.

Anonymous said...

I keep thinking about how people on cellphones have this tendency to narrate *every* single thing they're doing...

"I'm about 15 minutes away! I've just stopped to take a piss! What's for dinner?"

Sassywho said...

lol, when my nephew was younger his favorite thing about camping was being allowed to pee outside.

ballgame said...

Cell phones: They're not just annoying, they're apocalyptic!

Anonymous said...

Um, ew...

Anonymous said...

Squick. If talking while taking a whiz, I generally just ask whoever to hold on a sec...

UneFemmePlusCourageuse said...

This guy who I used to work with was written up for indecent exposure and public drunkenness when he did this once... and that was at night, facing a wall. Then again, he did tell the police officers who wrote him up that he "hated" them first.

Cassandra Says said...

Ew. It's all very well to lose one's inhibitions, but can one not at least have some respect for random passing motorists and the accidents that might result from their having to eyeball your dick while they're driving?
And I thought that people who talked on the phone while in the bathroom stall were uncouth...