Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Female desire week, 3

Trin made me realize that actually, I, too, would really like to capture -dynamics- at least as much as still images. It's tricksy. I don't feel like posting text right now--maybe later.

But, so okay, since I've already revealed myself to be a shameless fangirl/geek, I'll bring BTVS into it. I was trying to find stills and images, but it wasn't really what I wanted.

Then I went onto Youtube looking for clips, and found a few, but mostly I found a lot of fan-made videos. A lot of 'em are, well, fan art; but some of them are actually quite...well, I like 'em, anyway.



















6 comments:

Tedj said...

Sexy Time! Nice

ballgame said...

I loved clip #4!

queen emily said...

I like fan vids. I very occasionally make them, though only anime so far. Sometimes a good slash vid will make me watch a sucky show (Smallville anyone?)..

And uh, you revealed your shameless fangirl leanings *quite* some time ago, now is not the time to be bashful... ;)

Anonymous said...

Whoa, nelly, that's some dangerous stuff!

Jinkies, but we share lots of crushes.

j said...

i'm a shameless Buffy geek myself. :) can't wait to pick up the Season 8 comic...i've got a copy of the first issue down at the local comic store with my name on it but haven't had a chance to pick it up yet.

belledame222 said...

oh yeah!!!! the season 8 comic!!! i forgot about that!! kickass...