Wednesday, August 16, 2006

A retraction, for now at least, then

for those who may have seen the post that came and went these last five minutes.

apparently I may have spoken too soon re: friend's blog disappearing; must have been aun unfortunately timed glitch on my end.

the general sentiment stands, however, seeing as how I wouldn't have assumed any such thing had said friend not already been unhappy/frightened/tired enough to be seriously talking about pulling the plug in the first place.

anyway.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a good sentiment nonetheless and I'm sure everyone who is a regular reading this will know what you are talking about, so your original point still stands :)

belledame222 said...

Yeah, B, I saw your last comment via email. right on both counts.

Veronica said...

Apparently, we are not under a technologically cooperative star at the moment.

Charlotte said...

Belle I don't know if I ever stopped by and thanked you for your back up on the pandagon sex work mess. I'm a little scatterbrained right now, traveling in Europe & sleeping weird, so I just wanted to say hi before I forgot, & thank for you stopping by my site, I love meeting like minded people! Please excuse the inarticulateness...blah blah blah time to get some rest :)

belledame222 said...

de nada, marith. y'all come back now.